16 sep Financial Controller
- Overall Balance Sheet ownership;
- Support monthly closing under US GAAP, including various monthly/quarterly reporting;
- Liaise with and support of local German Finance team and site leadership;
- Prepare annual statutory accounts local GAAP;
- Responsible overall compliance for entity;
- Liaise with Tax department and Tax advisors;
- Support Corporate Income Tax and other Tax related returns;
- Account reconciliations & analysis;
- Ascertains compliance with Internal Accounting Policies & Procedures and SOX.
- Aligns; Creates agreement and cooperation among people, teams or initiatives for our future. Is able to let go of personal bias for the good of the whole. Moves the conversation forward.
- Talks straight; Acts with integrity. Uses simple and straight forward language. Let others know where they stand. Able to confront issues before they turn into major problems.
- Works with velocity; Has a personal sense of urgency, focusing on what’s important and being proactive, not reactive, in dealing with issues. Able to let go of previous methods and explore options with more efficiency.
- Commits; Whole heartedly pledges to a position, project or work and does not waiver. Acts with integrity, walks the talk. Honors commitments.
- Focuses on the customer; Understands the needs of our (internal) customers and the way they make decisions. Designs sustainable solutions for customers, which foster long-term relationships.
- Demonstrates agility; Able to work well in a matrix environment, takes in feedback and adjusts, acts with flexibility and is able to manage multiple activities. Acts with personal and organizational agility.
- Accountable; Takes responsibility for the actions or results, regardless of the outcome. Holds self and others accountable for measurable high-quality, timely and cost-effective results. Accepts responsibility for mistakes.
- Academic degree in Accounting;
- At least 5-6 years of relevant experience in Financial Control. Manufacturing background and working in an international Shared Service Center is considered a plus;
- USGAAP and German GAAP know-how;
- SAP experience;
- English and (near native) German is a must. (Dutch is considered a plus ).
Wij bieden een leuke baan aan met uitzicht op een vast contract bij onze opdrachtgever. Hierin krijg je veel verantwoordelijkheid en zelfstandigheid in je werk. Daarnaast zijn er aantrekkelijke secundaire arbeidsvoorwaarden en opleidingsmogelijkheden. Interesse in deze uitdagende functie? Mail (o.v.v. het vacaturenummer) je CV met motivatie naar email@example.com of bel 06 3944 0601.